We are working with a highly successful multi product supplier in Manchester, who are looking for a Buying Admin Assistant to join their flourishing team.
The Buying Admin Assistant will support the Buyer and Assistant Buyer with all day-to-day administrative duties
The Buying Admin Assistant responsibilities will include;
- Sample management, ensuring a high level of organisation
- Work closely with Design to interpret and adapt market trends
- Critical path management, ensuring the smooth running of the product buying cycle
- Competitor analysis and market trend research, feeding back to wider team
- Work in collaboration with Sourcing Offices globally
The Buying Admin Assistant must have a positive can-do attitude and enthusiasm, with strong communication & administration skills and be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
The Buying Admin Assistant role will have experience in a fashion or product focussed role, with excellent organisation skills. Previous experience of working with a critical path is essential.