Your new company
This company is a British womenswear clothing brand that was founded in 2009, with the goal to create a brand that allows women to wear the latest trends in a relaxed way. The brand has 45 boutiques across the UK and Ireland, a store in Dubai and international concessions within department stores. The clothes are effortlessly stylish, chic and beautifully made.
Your new role
The trading coordinator is a pivotal role within the team providing a high level of understanding, information and direction on all aspects that drive performance through the company's digital channels. The role operates as a key link between many areas of the wider business including merchandising, digital production and UX, content and marketing and acts as an ambassador to try to ensure that digital is at the forefront of all decisions made.
- Reporting: Including daily trade overview, weekly digital dashboard, assist in weekly category and product reports, external hosts performance. Actively participate reporting digital metrics in weekly meetings with trade team.
- Updates the WSSI of all KPI metrics and ensures accuracy of reported data.
- Working with trading manager runs seasnal IAQ packs for the merchandising teams outlining desired quantities of stock by department for all digital channels.
- Manages the weekly forecasting and trade overview to the DC and customer services to keep them up to date on projected volumes and upcoming trade actions. Monitors SLAs of orders ensuring we are keeping our customer promise.
- Working with the digital marketing team, the coordinator manages the promotional calendar across all digital channels, ensuring it is up to date for forward planning and reporting to the wider team.
- Search optimisation on site ensuring synonyms etc are updated making it as easy as possible for the customer to find what she is looking for.
- Working closely with the analyst on testing and understanding optimised trading functions on site including weighting rules, recommended products algorithm, category engagement and exit rates and takes actions on these results accordingly.
- Takes an ownership in site checks and ensuring site standards are at their highest.
- Aswell as on site activity, the trading coordinator takes a lead in assisting the trading manager in long and short term KPI forecasting of digital external hosts. Key roles include managing sales and stock against budget and flags areas of concerns / opportunities and working with trading assistant to flag any delivery concerns.
- Builds a strong rapour with the external hosts and oversees the TA on ensuring site standards are met and the best possible representation of the brand is present on the sites.
- Takes the lead in the training and development of a trading assistant.
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong relationship building skills across different functions and levels of the business. Has the ability to work well independently but more importantly as a team.
- Has a real can do attitude and constantly looks for opportunities and ways of improvement. Is forthcoming in bringing new ideas and ways of working to the table and has the confidence to relay information clearly and cohesively.
- Analytically minded and comfortable at looking at data and drawing conclusions easily
- Strong competency on excel and is confident using more complex formulas and data presentation techniques. Has familiarity in using back end stock systems and front end trading systems
- Ideally has some experience using front end analytics tools such as GA.
- Strong experience in retail and a good understanding of ecommerce. Ideally will be working at Digital Assistant / Assistant Merchandising level. Has a good understanding of stock management and planning
- High standards of accuracy and a fantastic attention to detail but is flexible, adaptable and can multi task
- Is always professional and helpful and acts as an ambassador of the brand and team.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
020 3465 0156