Ecommerce & Trading Manager
Are you looking to join an award-winning clothing brand, who is currently going through an exciting time of growth? Do you have a passion for all things brand and ecommerce? If so this role as Ecommerce & Trading Manager could be the perfect role for you.
We are looking for someone who has a passion for innovation and the ability to run the e-commerce global platform. You’ll have previous experience at a similar level, with the ability to plan and map out new markets and opportunities. You will be a creative and skilled stakeholder who can identify, develop, and monitor new ideas to maximise growth. You will have a strong retail background and solid analytical skills, where you can build on business strategy. With proven leadership skills you’ll take your team, including external suppliers, on an exciting journey to build on successes, explore new ideas and achieve results.
- To oversee the day to day running of the groups e-commerce global platform.
- You will be a trader at heart, read the market, align trading and marketing activity and be able to provide strategic recommendations for the Director of E-Commerce and Marketing.
- As eCommerce Trading Manager, you will develop and drive the trading of online channels to increase sales
- Trade the channel to increase sales across the group of brands for UK and internationally
- Lead a CRO strategy and implement a test & learn plan Drive and innovated merchandising across the site and drive improvements in customer availability across sites with wider teams
- Work closely with performance marketing (agency relationship) to drive conversion, increase new customer acquisition and repeat purchases
- Manage the CRM function to drive customer life cycle
- Develop a deep understanding of the current market and highlight opportunities, including online marketplaces, to expand our reach nationally and internationally, turning ideas into actionable plans
- Lead all aspects of the e-commerce business including, business planning, web analytics, content strategy, promotional campaigns, and other online marketing
- Organise launch dates, site navigation amendments, design output and reporting mechanisms for upcoming projects and development implementations
Essential Skills as an Ecommerce & Trading Manager
- 5-7 years experience within ecommerce
- Experience with a retail FMCG /preferably fashion brand as an existing ecommerce manager (be managing at least one line report in ecommerce)
- Proven experience managing a team
- Knowledge awareness of CRO
- Experience of management of Marketplaces.
- Google Analytics Experience
- Experience of Magento 2 and/or Shopify+ (Desirable but not essential)
This is a really exciting opportunity to join a fantastic business that is going through exciting growth.
Location of the role
The company will consider a flexible working from home position (ideally based at their head office eventually) but to be considered for this role you must be open to travel – more regarding location to be discussed with suitable candidates
We regret that due to volume we can only contact relevant and suitable candidates at this time.