I’m looking for a skilled analyst to proactively manage client forecasts, stock levels and demand data. You will ensure product is ordered and delivered at the right time, in the right quantity with adherence to customer stock holding requirements.
This is an opportunity to join a well-established, supplier of multi-product clothing and footwear with scope for long term career progression. Following a successful probationary period, hybrid working with two days from home will be available.
- To procure products in a timely manner ensuring delivery at the right time and quantity.
- To monitor stock fulfilment rates and drive improvements through continuous refinement of the forecasting systems.
- To manage all the raw material requirements of the business.
- Booking future and managing current production capacity with suppliers.
- To look at ways to drive margin improvement initiatives.
- Achievement of all critical path key dates.
- Able to work in line with budget constraints.
- Problem solving.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent level of IT knowledge, especially Excel.
- Excellent level of mathematical ability.
- Excellent communication skills.