Global Head of Sales, UK & International – Iconic Luxury Fashion Brand
Retail, Wholesale and Ecommerce
Salary £120,000 - £130,000 (depending on experience) + Bonus + Benefits
Flexible Working to be discussed. Ideally 3 days in office & 2 days remote
We have partnered exclusively with an iconic, luxury fashion brand, and have a rare and exciting opportunity for a Global Head of Sales to join the business.
The brand is renowned for its timeless contemporary collections, with a unique and recognisable aesthetic, setting it apart from all other luxury fashion brands. Quality and impeccable finish is at the heart of the collections, that regularly grace international catwalks.
The brand’s collections are stocked in high profile international luxury retailers, with global Ecommerce partners, as well as sold DTC.
The company culture is one of professionalism and of collaboration. This is an unusual role in many respects, reporting directly to the inspiring CEO, and working in collaboration with all facets of the business. The position is high profile within the business and is board facing, so experience and confidence driving international sales and reporting at board level is important.
This role will build, develop, and drive the strategy and revenue across all sales channels, increasing visibility of the brand and maintaining their luxury positioning. This is an exciting role, working closely with the CEO to expand the business at pace by opening new territories in Wholesale, Franchising in specific regions, implementing the end-to-end Ecommerce & Retail Strategies.
The position is board facing.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leading the Sales strategy and teams across Wholesale Dept, Ecommerce and Retail
- Own all plans and strategies for developing the Global Sales business and achieving the company’s sales goals
- Assisting in the development of the sales plan. Preparing forecasts and KPI reporting for the business, for use in planning, financial forecasting, budget setting and strategic planning.
- Working with Merchandising to ensure range needs are met by market, capsules or exclusives are captured.
- P&L responsible.
- Ensuring the management of key wholesale accounts:
- 3 Year business plans with partners
- Co-op Marketing Strategies and spend
- Driving business in season to achieve maximum performance outcome
- Negotiating trade/ business terms with new and ongoing clients
- Upholding OTB communication with clients
- Ongoing review of client’s visual presentation of the brand both online and in-store
- Sales forecasting at client and product/category levels, inclusive of fabric/style projections
- Managing Agencies and their growth strategies in regions.
- Opening in new territories, new corners and driving the pop-up strategy.
- Work with Merchandiser to ensure the commercial needs of collections are represented and build product target pricing.
- Create robust sales plans for new products/categories to ensure successful launches.
- Define, shape, and implement the end-to-end strategy for Ecommerce with the Ecommerce Manager
- Drive strategic customer acquisition and retention across SEO, PPC, Social Media, CRM and Email.
- Responsible for online customer journey to elevate it to best in class.
- Proactively identify opportunities to drive incremental sales.
- Drive sales and bricks & mortar strategy for the brand.
- Identify locations where the brand should open stores and work with the CEO & FD on how and when this can be achieved.
- Identifying locations internationally where Concessions may be feasible, then driving strategies on how to achieve this.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 7-10 years experience in global luxury sales.
- Significant luxury sales expertise gained in an international luxury brand environment at a senior level.
- Proven experience of growing a luxury business at pace.
- Must have excellent knowledge of the Wholesale landscape and strong relationships at a senior level across Key Accounts.
- Experience of franchising ideal and is a major advantage
- Good understanding of global logistics to support Strategic sales
- Keen leaning towards product and merchant capabilities
- Happy being both hands on and strategic
- Proven ability to influence with superb interpersonal skills
- Excellent Ecommerce experience with a wide knowledge of best practice in driving online sales for a luxury brand
- Prior track record managing full P&L, budgeting, reporting and forecasting
- Experience developing a team
- Huge appetite for an international and entrepreneurial environment.
Please send your CV urgently as 1st interviews are currently being arranged.