My client is one of the UK’s fastest growing online fashion brands for chic and stylish women; worn by celebs and influencers galore. They have an amazing opportunity for someone equally as amazing to join their team as a Junior Garment Technologist across ladies Tailoring.
- To manage live model fittings across the tailoring department. Product fittings are fast paced and are a collaborative approach with buying and design teams. Attention to detail is key and ability to work at speed necessary.
- Fitting and approving from physical samples and established blocks using brand standardised gradings and templates.
- Creation of comprehensive, clear, and logical written comments complete with supporting imagery and diagrams for suppliers to understand and achieve the desired product fit and quality.
- Strong understanding of test reports and chemical compliance to ensure the product meets customer and brand expectations.
- Strong understanding of pattern construction to support suppliers correctly and efficiently, improving fit and reducing sample quantity.
- Strong understanding of garment construction to ensure the best possible methods are used within cost and to achieve a premium and durable finish.
- Understanding of product returns and implementing improvements based on the products performance.
- Ability to support other members of the Technical team and be an advisory to other functions within the business such as Buying, Design, Merch and Sourcing.
- Comprehensive understanding of factory production line processes.
- Customer focused. Responding to all customer queries relating to product fit and quality as a priority to support the customer service team.
- Maintaining the critical path with accuracy and consistency so visibility of the product progression is easily accessible to all functions within the business.
- 3 years’ experience at a similar level within a womenswear function with strong understanding and experience of tailoring & woven product.
- Ability to fit accurately and at speed is a necessity.
- Collaborative and clear communicator. Ability to work with the wider product team such as Buying, Design, Merchandise, Marketing and Sourcing and building successful working relationships.
- Organised, agile and able to prioritise within a busy office environment where change of priorities are frequent.
If you have relevant experience for this role please click the apply button to send your CV to Rachel Greene, remembering to state your current salary level and package.
Job ref: RG-5001544
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.