A new opportunity has just arisen for a logistics coordinator to join this established brand, based in west London.
The company is a wholesaler who supplies online retailers and independents across Europe.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing shipping documentation
- Ensuring that all shipments are sent on time and correctly
- Communicating shipping schedules to internal stakeholders
- Liaising with transport companies to ensure timely deliveries
- Inventory management
- Any other ad-hoc tasks that are needed to support the team
The successful candidate will have advanced Excel skills, prior experience working in a logistics role and thrive in a fast-paced environment.