We are on the hunt for a strong Merchandiser to work closely with the Senior Merchandiser and Head of Merchandising for our client a young and vibrant fast fashion menswear retailer. Leading a team of AM's and MAA's, you will take responsibility for planning & trading your own department and driving sales.
- Managing the WSSI, driving out key findings based on performance. Reviewing consistently in line with trading performance
- Planning of budgets by category, option count, and depth of buy based on the overall business and financial goals of the company
- Review’s sales forecasts based on performance, and actions re forecasts
- Analyse and monitor best and worst sellers and makes informed recommendations for action as well as recommends promotions and re buys as necessary
- Monitors and maintains buying margin and gross profit margins as requested.
- Is aware of current and emerging best practice within merchandising/buying and makes recommendations to the business via Head of Merchandising as appropriate
- Ensures productive relationship between merchandising/buying functions and all other business areas to ensure goals achieved, specifically the design and accounts teams
- Delivers key information at the right time, to the right people, and presents when necessary, at high level meetings as requested by Senior Management
- Responsible for ensuring that suppliers are managed ethically and fairly by all direct reports
- Demonstrates a strong level of commercial awareness which considers customer profile, competitor activity and developments with the wider marketplace
- Drives team development through regular catch ups and reviews
- Develops and presents a strong succession plan with a clear team strategy
The successful candidate will be experienced in the areas above in a similar fast paced fashion retail environment. If that’s you, please click the apply button, remembering to state your current salary level and package.
Job Ref: NT-5001404
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.