Elite Associates have partnered with a leading British high-street fashion brand, to support the hire of a Merchandising Admin Assistant, to join their dynamic and friendly team.
As Merchandising Administration Assistant you will put the customer requirements at the centre of our offer and support the Merchandising team to maximise sales opportunity and profitability, by planning and delivering a commercial level of sales and stock across all relevant regions and channels.
Merchandising & Planning
• Achieving department KPI’s in line with strategy and department plan, maximising sales and profit
• Awareness of the Brand Vision
• Managing daily/weekly tasks in line with ways of working
• Preparation for Departmental Meetings
• Taking ownership and finding solutions
• Supporting commitment management through the weekly team updates, reviewing this daily and actioning all amends
• Management of intake and relationships with Suppliers to ensure products are delivered on time, quality issues are dealt with in a timely manner, slippage is communicated to all relevant parties and compliance charges are followed through
• Creating, maintaining and managing PO’s, ensuring they are kept up to date and accurate
• Weekly UDA (User Defined Attributes) management ensuring all are kept up to date and are correct
• Completing ratio on orders, ensuring the correct ratio is purchased to optimise sales
• Highlighting opportunities or where risks could arise on markdowns, promotions and / or repricing
• Producing daily sales reports, feeding back to the Team, reviewing sales figures and advising on appropriate actions, such as repeat buying / increasing commitment; extending product further down the chain; and increasing replenishment to the best performing stores
• Maintaining an effective working relationship with the Branch Merchandising Assistant, ensuring they are updated with delivery changes and managing the distribution plan alongside Branch Merchandising to maximise sales and manage risk, along with reporting back to the Team
• An understanding the brand's customer
• Basic understanding of our Customer Insight and Market Share
- PC literate – Intermediate / Advanced Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook.
- An understanding of fashion trends and knowledge of the high-street
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Confident communicator
- Previous experience working in Fashion / Retail and / or as a Merchandising Admin Assistant or a degree in Buying & Merchandising, Fashion or Finance is essential
Apply today, for a chance to kick start your career in Merchandising!