Our client is an incredible trend led brand who is going through a great time of growth. With their brand collabs and their gorgeous products this is one company you definitely want to join! Each Garment is made with quality in mind as well as affordability.
Everything is designed in-house, and the brand boasts an exciting team environment that anyone would want to work with!
We are seeking an Online Merchandiser who has fantastic knowledge and a good understanding of the Merchandising within an online business.
You will have a minimum of 3+ year’ experience, be a self-motivated individual who loves the Merchandising world.
Our client is a fresh womenswear brand loved by celebs and bloggers. They are stocked on some well known platforms including ASOS. They are a fun, fast-paced fashion brand who are breaking barriers within the online fashion world.
If you are after a challenge and enjoy the world of Merchandising and E-Commerce, then this role is perfect for you!
- Updating and analysing inventory, product performance and sales.
- Forecasting stock orders and liaising with suppliers.
- Creating merchandising reports (WSSI, product performance, NPI).
- Managing the Custom Piece Order process.
- Ensuring product and purchase information is up to date.
- Anticipate demand based on sales trend.
- Understand product lifecycle, markdown strategies and margin analysis.
- Analyse and provide feedback on sales by style, colour, size contributing to future product development.
- Visual merchandising for the website and app
What you'll need:
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in buying and merchandiser for a fashion company.
- Expertise in merch reporting using all functions in Microsoft Excel, including VLookups, Pivot Tables, SumIfs with multiple criteria.
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail.
- A great understanding of current social trends.
This is a really exciting opportunity for someone to make their mark as the business goes through this exciting time.
For more information please contact Jodie Howell
We regret due to a high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted