Our client, a multi brand fashion company, is looking for a Photographic Ecommerce Executive.
The individual will be responsible for managing and creating the companies Ecommerce product photography from start to finish across all brands and product categories.
You should be a great team player, good communicator. You should ensure you keep all stakeholders involved and informed with all works progress.
Skilled at planning you will be required to manage your time efficiently to ensure you meet multiple product launch deadlines.
Travel between London offices may be required from time to time.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Agreeing seasonal critical path for each brand and assist in preparing and maintaining photography calendar as part of the overall E-Commerce calendar.
- Setting up and planning 360 product shots utilizing state-of-the-art photographic studio.
- Styling the products in line with respective brand photography guidelines.
- Taking product shots in multiple angles in a consistent quality required for website and printing material
- Styling the products to ensure they are at their best for photography mindful of each brand guidelines and DNA.
- Directing models and various styling requirements to create full body photography.
- Deliver additional digital asset creation requests from key customers.
- Editing and labelling images as required for individual promotional needs.
- Preparing and sharing agreed reports to agreed deadlines.
- Additional roles may be added dependant on Group requirements or changing market conditions.
Skills & experience required:
- A hands-on, ‘can do’ winning mindset and attitude.
- Ability to work on initiative and stay organised, maintaining attention to detail in a demanding environment.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise tasks to achieve deadlines particularly in key periods.
- Flexibility and willing to learn.
- Have a creative edge, styling and level-headed common sense.
- Knowledge of basic photography and lighting would be an advantage however not a necessity.
- Good computer skills: Good level of working experience with Apple Macs
- Good working knowledge of all Microsoft Office Programmes, Excel, Google Sheets.
- Working knowledge of photoshop but not a necessity.
Location: Basildon, Essex
Salary: Up to £25,000 DOE