- Work Location: London EC1 – training in Watford and some ad hoc days as needed
- Division/Department: Sales Department
- Reports to: Brand Manager
- Salary – starting from £22,000 dependent on experience
Chapters Brand Group get footwear, fashion, and accessories brands through all the right doors into all the right stores. Our brand Portfolio includes.
Original Penguin, Osprey LONDON, O’Neill, Elle, Scholl, Lambretta, Nine West, Wrangler and Lee. For more info please check out our website www.chaptersbrandgroup.com
Main purpose of the Job:
To support the sales team in all aspects of sales processes and procedures.
- Arranging customer appointments and managing the showroom diary.
- Building strong and professional relationships with key suppliers.
- Using initiative to help drive and maintain sales.
- Responsible for the management of samples into the showroom and for customers.
- Checking purchase orders and order confirmations against orders on file.
- Maintaining weekly stock lists for all brands.
- Supporting the teams sub agents with customer requests.
- Assisting the sales managers with UK trade events.
- Managing faulty returns from retailers.
- Maintaining the showroom displays, ensuring it is presentable each day.
- Other ad hoc admin duties
Requirements for the role:
- Strong communication skills.
- A proactive individual who can think on their feet.
- Well versed in IT skills particularly Microsoft Office Suite
- Dynamic, enthusiastic, and versatile to get the job the done.
- Must have an interest in fashion.