I’m looking for a candidate with strong Excel, admin and negotiation skills to take on responsibility for looking for sourcing commercial products locally and internationally.
This will suit a a candidate with apparel sourcing experience or a more junior production candidate with transferable skills.
This is an opportunity to work within a friendly and busy production team, with an established business who can offer ongoing training and career development.
- Sourcing apparel and footwear, to service customer requirements.
- Complete costing for tenders.
- Seek opportunities to enhance margin and company profitability.
- Onboarding new suppliers where required.
- Strong negotiator.
- Self-motivated, tenacious and performance driven.
- Thrives in pressured situation and comfortable working to tight deadlines.
- Comfortable in using Microsoft packages, in particular Excel and PowerPoint
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday + Bank holidays
- Full time 9am – 5pm
- Hybrid working following 6-month probation period, with 2 days a week in the office. (Flexibility is required)
Right to work in the UK is required and must be in place prior to application