A luxury global retail brand is looking to grow it's team and recruiting for an experienced Assistant Branch Merchandiser ready for the next step to Junior Branch Merchandiser.
A fantastic company offering luxury apparel with a global outreach. As well as a competitive salary this company offers a great company culture and benefits such as a generous discount, onsite cafe/bistro and gym and uniform allowance.
This role will be responsible for:
- Maintaining key KPI’s such as space density and floor set plans
- Building relationships with global stores and store managers
- Travel mainly to European stores will be required
- Supporting merchandising from budget planning to operational implementation
- Continuous communication with the relevant teams for the development of strategies
- Reviewing weekly sales and stock by location to optimise productivity, presenting results and actions to the Merchandising team
- Preparation and evaluation of the development of forecasts
This role requires experience working as an experienced senior assistant branch merchandiser/junior branch merchandiser within a retail head office environment.
This is a great opportunity for someone goal oriented seeking a role with autonomy. If you have a strong analytical and organizational background, strong communication skills and the ability quickly grasp complex contexts in a dynamic environment this is a role not to be missed.