A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Visual Merchandising Marketing Manager to join one of our amazing clients, a well-known high-street retailer. The Visual Merchandising Marketing Manager will become an integral member of the expanding Marketing department.
The responsibilities of the Visual Merchandising Marketing Manager will include:
- Plan and create the brands visual concepts and guidelines for seasonal ranges and shop in shops
- Develop and manage the creative direction for current and new stores, ensuring all creative work fits with the overarching brand vision
- Manage the store portfolio look and feel, including visual merchandising, POS, windows, layouts, standards and fittings
- You will be involved in selecting stock for photoshoots and campaigns, as well as selecting images for instore POS and working collaboratively on the design of window schemes
- Develop the creative direction for in store visual offer including in store creative treatments, visual merchandising and window displays
- Working closely with the e-commerce and digital marketing teams to ensure one tone of voice across all touch points.
- Work closely with internal teams to align communications in line with the product vision and ensure one tone of voice across all touch points
- Ensure the marketing team delivers effective store and local marketing communication activity in line with the business strategy.
- Provide guidance for store and local marketing activity.
- Manage budgets and work closely with external agencies.
As this is a leadership role, the Visual Merchandising Marketing Manager must have experience leading a Visual Merchandising team, ideally in a fashion environment, as well as a strong understanding of the market, target customer and brand positioning. Experience of branding, layout, window design and in-store visual merchandising is essential.
If you would like to be part of a forward-thinking business and have a job with excellent career prospects, we would love to hear from you. This position for Visual Merchandising Marketing Manager is also commutable from areas of South West England.