An exciting opportunity has come up for a womenswear garment tech / QA to join a successful, growing and global womenswear brand. You will be looking after womenswear multiproduct. The role is to be based in their Melbourne head office.
• Development and maintenance of global QA systems
• Provide strong leadership, including coaching and developing the team
• Achieve sample and fitting KPIs
• Lead and prepare fit sessions
• Work with offshore facilities and create SOPs
• Work closely with buyers and designers
• Manage pre-production samples through to final seal and approval
• Previous experience with womenswear garment technical and QA experience
• Experience working within a retail head office
• Strong womenswear multi-product experience, specifically with dresses
• Team management experience
• Able to relocate to Australia
This is a great opportunity to join a growing, trend driven brand. There is a gross salary in AUD up to 90,000, plus relocation and temporary accommodation on offer.