Global beauty business are looking for an experienced etail manager to join their team in east London.
This role will be responsible for all online activity and online presence and delivering results within particular accounts for the business.
This is an excellent opportunity to work directly with high profile UK retailers, in a role with the autonomy to drive change and growth with the support of a great team.
This is an integral role for the business, managing a team of three and working in conjunction with sales and marketing and national accounts teams.
The business offer both core and flexible benefits including:
• Income protection
• Health cash plan
• Private medical and dental cover
• Childcare vouchers
Also with additional benefits of:
• Flexible working hours
• Summer time early finish Fridays -2pm during June/July/August
• Discounts (Nationwide)
• Free product (up to £400)
Overview of the role:
- Strategically plan and drive sales across key retailer websites to achieve ambitious growth targets
- Work closely with national accounts team to ensure 360 communications and alignment of in-store and online plans
- Work with marketing team to strategically plan and forecast promotional kits and samples and secure strong and bespoke product portfolios for all accounts
- Drive online sales to achieve alignment of retailer online department growth, in store vs online penetration and in store vs online ranking
Ideal experience: online etail management experience with a UK retailer (preferable: FMCG, premium, luxury ,beauty, cosmetics)
If you consider yourself to be a proactive and driven account manager ready for a new challenge apply with your CV.