This British brand with sustainability at the forefront of its business is looking for a talented assistant technologist to join the team. Working closely with both the Product and Design teams, you will be an integral part of the technical team offering solutions to Design. Supporting 2 senior technologists. Multiple roles available across different product categories.
Key duties include:
- Develop and update the technical specifications and tech packs
- Support PD teams in the production of all development samples
- Visit new, and existing, suppliers
- Support PD teams in the manufacturing of bulk production
- Analyse customer feedback in regards to fit and returns
- Establish AQL inspection levels with warehouse QC team
- Work with the suppliers to minimise AQL failures
- Partner with PD to identify cost effective garment construction techniques
- Ensure garments legally compliant
- Manage fabric base test results
- Co ordinate wearer trials
- Drive sustainability initiatives within product and support execution
If you have an excellent eye for detail, some industry experience as a technical admin assistant or assistant technologist, love beautiful product and have a passion for ethical trade and sustainable production, this role offers a great opportunity for career progression.