Fashion and lifestyle retailer currently recruiting for a senior assistant merchandiser or junior merchandiser on a temporary basis to look after their profitable online channel and stores.
* At junior merchandiser level or an experienced assistant merchandiser
* Be able to plan and forecast using the WSSI.
* Be confident in managing junior staff.
* Ideally come from a large fashion/ beauty retailer.
* Working alongside the head of merchandising to monitor department sales and identifying opportunities for future growth.
* Trading the department to meet and exceed sales targets.
* Gathering and analysing data on range performance.
* Managing stock, delivery and the supply chain.
* Responsibility for trading the department, providing appropriate OTB.
* Provide and analyse commercial information relating to the business strategy
* Liaising with merchandiser to manage intake to accommodate stock requirements.
* Support the Line Manager to build an effective and motivated Team environment.
If you are available immediately and have the suitable skills required please apply ASAP.
We regret that due to volume, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.