Offshore Experienced Lead Pattern Cutter
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Pattern Cutter looking to make a difference, you will join a Bangladeshi based business and be instrumental in educating and developing the onsite teams. Working with the international High Street across Multi Product, you will be the Lead Pattern Cutter in the business, with the ability to drive and develop business.
Pattern Cutter – The Role
- Immediate, full time role based in Bangladesh.
- Lead a team to produce accurate and commercial 1st patterns and production patterns, you will be hands on and able to train as you go.
- Communicating all technical teams to ensure correct manufacture and sampling procedure is followed.
- Trouble shoot and Risk Asses all styles in collaboration with technical/production teams
- Be a key point of contact for Customers, and Development teams.
Pattern Cutter – The Candidate
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment manually cutting 1st and/or production patterns.
- Ability to communicate at all levels and read designer sketches while being able to produce accurate, quality work in a fast paced environment.
- Extensive background in patterns is essential.
- Highly organised, methodical and process driven.
- Offshore experience is essential.
This is an established business looking to improve and streamline all technical processes in the factory, you will have opportunities to grow and develop teams, and possibilities to step up step up to more senior levels.
Please apply with your updated CV to email@example.com
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.