Buyers Admin Assistant, BAA
I am looking for a dynamic and ambitious BAA with experience in womenswear to join a forward thinking fashion business in Yorkshire. This is a great opportunity to get your career on the right track, gaining a wealth of experience in a business that has a great environment, state of the art retail systems and a strong high street presence.
Buyers Admin Assistant - The Role
- You will work within a small team on a designated product area, reporting into a Buyer you will be responsible for key admin tasks
- You will be responsible for helping to compile best and worst seller reports and presentations.
- Manage samples for Press and Photoshoots.
- Warehouse / QC checks
- Liaise with suppliers and internal teams to ensure critical path is adhered to.
- Research, analyse and present competitor information and market intelligence
- Attend buying and sign off meeting and support the Buyer.
- Manage and distribute post and outgoing parcels
Buyers Admin Assistant - The Candidate
- Excellent Excel skills are Essential
- You will be proactive and able to solve problems.
- You will have experience in Womenswear in a similar role or internship
- You will have an understanding of the Critical Path and Development Process
- An organised and methodical nature is required.
- Good time management is required
- Degree or equivalent in Fashion is preferred.
Please apply with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.