Recruitment Co-ordinator - Fashion Recruitment
An exciting opportunity has risen for a Recruitment Coordinator to join a boutique consultancy specialising within fashion and retail in the Premium and Luxury market working with some of the best renowned brands throughout the UK and Europe. You will be working alongside a close-knit friendly team with a highly supportive management structure.
We are currently looking to recruit a talented individual to support the consultants across Retail Operations, Head Office, and Design, Production and Technical divisions. This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated individual with previous experience and genuine interest in fashion or a Resourcer looking to develop new skills with support from day one!
Main Responsibilities Will Include;
- Write up and post job adverts via social media and advertising platforms.
- Tracking and maintaining an accurate up to date record of all adverts being posted.
- Sourcing suitable candidates for live vacancies using job boards.
- Conducting and pre-screening candidates via telephone interviews.
- Profiling and booking in potential candidates for consultants across all divisions.
- Managing the inhouse database, updating candidate interaction regularly.
- Adding, deleting and sending CV's via the inhouse database.
- Formatting CV's in guideline with company standards.
- Uploading candidate artwork and portfolio's.
- Visiting clients with consultants.
- Occasional management of projects set by management.
- General ad-hoc duties ordering stationary and office supplies.
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet and work to deadlines.
- Strong office administrative skills, confident in using Microsoft Office Suites.
- Comfortable with networking, the ability to build relationships with candidates.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Clear written and verbal communicational skills.
- Good telephone manner.
- Very good organisation skills
- Team player, hardworking and always looking to go the extra mile to support the team.
- Success driven, self-motivated and naturally competitive.
- Confident, outgoing personality with a passion for the fashion industry