Product Line Manager / Buyer - Technical Footwear
4 days left
- Job Type
I am looking for a Product Line Manager / Buyer - Technical Footwear for a retail / wholesale brand based in London. My client has a strong holding in the fashion market and are looking to extend their iconic brand into the more technical footwear sector.
A well known and loved retail and wholesale brand that are known in every household! Going through an exciting journey of growth they are growing the team in their London office. The industrial / workwear side of the business is booming for my client with huge new wholesale contracts coming in every year.
As a Product Line Manager / Buyer - Technical Footwear you will;
To be considered for the Product Line Manager / Buyer - Technical Footwear role you will;
- Have a proven track record in footwear, ideally in work/technical/sport/performance or industrial
- A Strong knowledge of footwear manufacture is essential
- Product Management experience
- Strong analytical, written and verbal skills.
- Proactive ability to see projects through to completion.
- Detail oriented, organised and able to handle multiple priorities and time line management.
- Presentation skills