E-Commerce Marketing Manager
6 days left
- Job Type
We have an exciting opportunity for an E-Commerce Marketing Manager to join our e-commerce team at Ash Footwear UK. Based at Kentish Town. This role will report to the E-Commerce Director and requires an expert in digital marketing and e-commerce to lead a team of five.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
As the E-Commerce Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for leading a team of 5 developing and optimising the ASH Footwear brand for the UK and Europe market as well as optimising customer experience, managing sales, processing and fulfilling customer’s purchases across multiple channels implementing various digital technologies.
We want to hear from you if:
- You have a strong digital marketing experience, across advertising & social media.
- . Creative mind and excellent management of Photoshop
- . You've experience of working with various marketplace platforms
- . You have an “ownership” mentality, and you’re happy to manage your own entity.
- . You are commercially minded; YOU KNOW YOUR NUMBERS! And everything that impacts them.
- . Used to working closely with agencies getting the best out of the commercial relationships.
- . Ability to work in a small team and inspire those around you.
- . Confident to present to key stakeholders.
- . Can work at pace, take ownership and generally get things done!
- . You are passionate for yourself, your career and the success of those around you.
If you think this could be you, then get in touch with us!
The Role Responsibilities’ (not exclusive to);
- Responsible for overseeing the daily aspects of a successful running website, while supporting and liaising with international brand partners and internal departments. Managing the day-to-day website merchandising & promotion implementation.
- Managing the relationships and activities of digital hosting platforms agencies and other suppliers in connection with the online initiative through Visualsoft, Amazon, Fruugo, Maeko till System and couriers’ agents such as DPD DHL, Parcelforce, Royal Mail.
- Be responsible for the briefing and maintenance of creative assets and product photography, retouching and editing making sure the products are set-up and running as soon as they arrive.
- Maintaining the brand image, following and implementing the global brand guidelines within the UK retail, e-commerce and wholesale distribution. Also, able to bring to life engaging marketing campaign strategies with customers, while building support for digital content including newsletter design and banners ads, and ensure timely implementation.
- Establish and drive the marketing calendar in close cooperation with the Head Office and aligned with the team.
- Defining digital KPIs and new business opportunities by measuring and reporting all website activity through Google Analytics, VS and social media monitoring tools.
- Working alongside the logistics department to drive stock replenishment and manage deliveries.
- Pushing sales through effective product merchandising across all the departments.
- Work alongside the PR and Global team to make sure all digital projects/customer touch points are aligned and consistent with the brand identity.
- Coordinated press release through social media promoting the seasonal stock identifying key sellers.
- Oversee all the social media strategy and blog, occasionally write and optimise content for the website and social networking accounts.
- Oversee pay per click (PPC) adds are set up to date with the season and promotions, also generating performance reports to optimise conversion.
- Refine Customer User Journey (UX) across multiple devices and campaigns to increase sessions and conversion rate.
- Collaborating closely with Vs technology partner conducting usability testing to the website, analysing results and making optimised recommendations obtaining a streamlined and engaging site to achieve a significant decrease in bounce rate and maximise revenue.
- Identify new opportunities and partnerships that will add value to the business and develop proposals to get approved and implemented.
- Continually maintain awareness of customer's user behaviour to maximise their experience and to generate sales
- Responsible for delivering a high standard of customer service by making sure the customer service team respond with the correct and appropriate information by phone and email weather is about the product, shipping or about the company policy.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have the below:
- Experience as an e-commerce manager preferably within the footwear retail
- A strong understanding of retail or wholesale operations
- Management experience and proven experience of developing and coaching staff
- Strong digital marketing skills and knowledge of digital marketing technologies
- Excellent Photoshop skills
- Strong understanding of email communications and social media
- A degree in marketing or equivalent
- Experience in SEO and SEM
Apply for E-Commerce Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly