Assistant Merchandising Manager
Michael Page Fashion are looking for an Assistant Merchandising Manager to support their fashion team.
Our client is a growing fashion retailer based in the West Yorkshire area.
The Assistant Merchandising Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Review in season trading - daily/weekly/monthly to include sales and forecasts for the Merchandise Manager
- Use forecasts and weekly performance reports to assess KPI's in-season and to raise issues with the Merchandise Manager
- Review style performance on a weekly basis with recommendations to ensure sales are maximised.
- Set-up, manage and follow up all merchandising administration systems and procedures to ensure product availability and delivery
The ideal candidate will need to have the following skills and experience:
- Sound experience of Merchandise/Planning in a mail order or large retail environment/Multi channel business.
- Experience working within the fashion industry
- An enthusiastic, tenacious and proactive individual.
- Highly developed analytical and numerical skills.
- Excellent PC skills, with experience of working with Financial/Analytical tools.
- Proven influencing skills.
- High attention to detail at all times
Competitive Salary and Package