7 days left
- Job Type
Looking to join a global retailer who values people? Then look no further. We are committed to developing our people, last year we made numerous promotions across the business and raised over £200K through our Monsoon Charity Trust fund raise. We have a strong brand with many talented people in the business along with a loyal customer base who knows our heritage. We put people first and pride ourselves in attracting, developing, retaining and inspiring our talent.
Are you a skilled Artworker with great attention to detail? We have an exciting opportunity to join our busy Creative Marketing team, working on the Monsoon Accessorize brands globally.
What will you do as an Artworker?
Reporting to the Creative Designer, you will be responsible for:
- Creating all generic and seasonal artworks for stores including POS, window trade messaging and large scale graphics. This includes artworking all global varients to provide markets with relevant assets
- Creating all special artwork for the bespoke/flagship stores – large format graphics etc
- Artworking all in-store design graphic elements such as signing, tone of voice, service messaging or back of house communications
- Compiling artworks for all printed collateral including brochures, look books, corporating reporting and press invitations
- Artworking all packaging – from woven labels to swing tags and more complex gifting boxes
- Keeping all design guidelines up to date with latest approved artworks
- Communicating regularly within the team on planned works, timelines and completed artworks
- Developing designs from approved concepts into layouts and briefed assets
What will you need to succeed as an Artworker?
- Proven experience of artworking a broad range of work, ideally within the Retail industry
- Good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and PPT
- Able to prepare print ready artwork, bleed, slug etc
- Sound knowledge of print production processes
- Organised and methodical working style
- Knowledge of file sharing and transferring
- Good typographic and art working skills
- Able to work with both speed and accuracy
- Retouching skills
What are we like to work for?
If you're ambitious, Monsoon Accessorize is a great place to be. We're still growing which means there are more opportunities than ever before. We're also committed to developing our talent. Last year we made numerous promotions across the company. This year promises to be no exception. You will enjoy a fantastic benefits package which includes an amazing discount across our brands, up to 23 days holiday, performance related discretionary bonus, pension, life assurance and an interest free season ticket card loan. We also provide a great range of Voluntary benefits with external companies that you can take advantage of such as discounts on gym memberships and theatre shows, tailor made dentist plans and the opportunity to ride a tax free bike to work to name a few!
If you feel you have the potential to become an Artworker, we would love to hear from you.