Allocator Nike Factory Stores
As an Allocator, you make sure Nike wins with the consumers: your decisions ensure that the right merchandise assortment is available at the right time, in the right stores. Being an Allocator for the Nike Factory Stores, you will join our strong retail team at our European Head Office based in Hilversum and look after our most premium retail outlet doors across the European Market.
- Capture market and store trends by working closely with the buying and planning teams to drive a compelling assortment to our retail doors in order to maximize sales, with a focus on further elevating our key stores and styles.
- Determine right depth per store/style/size for the initial allocation taking into account the information provided by the buying team, current sales trend analyses, expected sales targets and store capacity, while analyzing sales and inventory information to execute forward-looking inventory flow.
- Create compelling store assortments based on local consumer needs, region specifics and seasonality.
- Create Pre-season store distribution strategies & monitor in-season exceptions.
- Allocate to maximize the targeted flow for your Category/Business Units; allow smooth transitioning between initiatives and seasons to minimize end of season stock.
- Proactively liaise with key stakeholders to ensure key sporting moments and initiatives are supported by flawless execution and maximum in-stock coverage.
- Actively utilize key metrics (in stock, weeks of supply, store capacity, space option counts) to increase store assortment productivity.
- Deliver Results
- Make Good Decisions
- Communicate Effectively
- Lead & Influence
- Create the Future
- Bachelor degree
- 2+ years retail experience (allocation) with a multi store retailer
- A blend of analytical skills, passion for sportswear/fashion and commercial mindset
- Strong working knowledge of Excel (including setting up spreadsheets, formulas, etc.) knowledge in retail systems preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment & effectively manage multiple priorities
- Strong team player with high standards and positive attitude who helps train and develop peers