Junior Sales Consultant - Selfridges
The first jeweler on Place Vend??me, Boucheron has embodied excellence in Jewelry, High Jewelry and Watchmaking for more than 150 years. Each collection draws from the history and the values of the Maison, celebrating a modern prowess that is constantly reinvented.
Each watch and jewelry creation sublimates their exceptional stones with the precious material of which they are sculpted. Each creation captures light and crystalizes an emotion. More than simple jewelry pieces, the Maison's creations sublimate women, releasing the inner beauty and the confidence of those who embody grace.
There are currently more than 50 Boucheron boutiques across the world.
Boucheron is part of Kering, a worldwide leader in luxury and lifestyle.
To maintain consistently exceptional standards of excellence in delivering a customer service experience which meets our on brand focus. In doing so, creating and maintaining loyalty to both the store and the brand.
- To develop and maintain good product knowledge and provide excellent customer service.
- An understanding of current products, trends and collections and ensuring that customers are informed and aware.
- To replenish stock and maintain high standards of merchandise and product presentation.
- Handling customer complaints, seeking assistance where necessary, ensuring issues are resolved to the satisfaction of the customer and the company.
- Keep up to date with customer requirements and operating procedures.
- Be aware of daily sales targets and performance against them. Use appropriate sales techniques to ensure they are met.
- To ensure that all procedures and policies are understood. To carry out work according to those standards.
- Personal appearance and presentation must be strictly in line with company standards.
- Adheres to Security and Health and Safety regulations.
- Opening & closing the Store according the needs of the business, in line with Company security rules.
- To carry out additional duties when and where necessary within the defined levels of responsibility and accountability of the Sales Consultant role.
Skills and Experience Required
- A minimum of three years experience in a similar role
- Experience in a customer service role with face-to-face customer contact
- Ability to adapt to frequent change and a high pressure environment
- Ability to initiate contact and communication
- Motivated by being a team player with a common goal
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal Skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships
- Able to work in fast paced environments
- A strong team player and considerate of colleagues