Head of Ladies Accessories Design
My client, a leading expanding retailer with a feminine aesthetic is looking for a Head of Ladies Accessories Design to join the team managing all non-clothing areas except footwear.
With over 750 stores in 75 countries you will be managing a team of 4 creating beautiful collections taking influence from catwalks but adapting this to their own style.
Working with beautiful materials a Head of Ladies Accessories Design, you will have gained experience within a like for like premium brand or retailer.
As a Head of Ladies Accessories Design your role will involve:
- Leading and managing a team of 4 to create cohesive collections
- Completing seasonal trend research to create concepts and themes
- Range building working closely with the B&M and technical teams
- Travelling for inspiration, sourcing and development
- Taking products from concept to sampling being involved in fittings
- Sourcing/developing fabrics and trims
Reporting to the Creative Director as a Head of Ladies Accessories Design within this fast paced business they require a motivated, passionate candidate who is ready for a new challenge and who wants to make an impact. The successful candidate will need to be based in Spain for the position.
Please send your CV in a word doc to Salma Sodawala:
We regret that due to volume, only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Apply for Head of Ladies Accessories Design
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly