Fashion Graphic Designer
My client is a supplier to the UK high street who also have their own fashion brands, they are looking for an experienced Graphic Designer to work across Men’s, Women’s and Childrenswear, you will be a creative and forward thinking with an urban handwriting.
- You will have experience in a similar role designing graphics for Fashion.
- Garment and fabric knowledge to support your graphic design skills is desirable
- You will be an expert user of Adobe Packages.
- You will be confident presenting ranges to buyers and internal teams
- You will be responsible for trend and market research.
- Ideally you will have some understanding of designing under licences.
- You will have experience in a similar role and be looking for the next step.
- Ability to manage own workload
- Ability to communicate at all levels is key
- CAD Skills are essential
- Good knowledge of the high street fashion market is essential.
CVs without accompanying relevant artwork will not be considered.
Please submit via email a CV and a covering letter in a word document format stating current salary, together with separate examples of your design work in a PDF format (max. 5MB) to – email@example.com
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
Please note that we cannot accept files in excess of 5MB.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
Apply for Fashion Graphic Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly