PR & Events Coordinator - Luxury Furniture
This sleek and sophisticated luxury British furniture business is looking for a tenacious and driven PR & events coordinator to support the global marketing department in expanding and driving the brands continued growth.
Their clientele range from celebrities to exceptional designers and this is an incredible opportunity for an individual looking to be a part of a highly successful, well established and profitable business.
- Secure high-profile coverage in leading publications locally and internationally
- Generate press releases, marketing content and managing coverage reports and analytics
- Support and project manage events and promotional activity
- Liaise with top media outlets, VIPs, socialites, bloggers and ultra-high net worth individuals
- Contribute to the formatting, copywriting and scheduling of social media activity
- Coordinate smooth running of administrative duties including budget tacking, raising POs and logging movement of stock
- 3-5 years PR and press experience
- Must have worked in the luxury fashion or lifestyle industry
- Solid understanding of media landscape
- Proven success in generating positive coverage and building brand awareness
- Strong interested in luxury interior design with an understanding of market developments and competitor activity
- Ability to stay calm while multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Connect with us! Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to hear about our latest job opportunities and more.