Wholesale Sales Executive
Wholesale Sales Executive
Successful Multi Branded Fashion Footwear distributor based in London W1 offering a Sales Executive position within a dynamic and growing Wholesale Sales Team.
The role will consist of looking after a reputable footwear brand, maximising the existing client base whilst actively generating new business opportunities. The candidate will need to show evidence of achieving and exceeding seasonal sales targets, with a high level of servicing. We are looking for a progress driven individual with effective communication skills, well organised and efficient.
The Role will consist of
- Managing and servicing client base. Building on client relationship, monitoring seasonal sales by sell through analysis, replenishing stock and supporting with stock swaps. Servicing will also include store visits and in season staff product training.
- Strategy planning of accounts to introduce the brand into, having a good idea of your competitors and targeting the right accounts.
- Actively seeking out new business opportunities. Actively calling stores & buyers to introduce product, visiting key account buyers to discuss opportunities as well as visiting areas which are lacking distributions.
- Planning for seasonal selling campaigns, setting sells targets on existing clients budget as well as potential new business.
- Setting up showrooms, working on collections and tailoring to the UK market. For this the candidate must have a clear understanding of direct competitors and seasonal trends.
- Booking showrooms appointment on existing and securing new business. Carrying out presentations of your collection, taking orders and inputting onto our system. Possibility of attending show fairs and road trip to clients which are unable to make it into our showrooms to obtain orders.
- Involvement with Credit control, working closely on monitoring payment of deliveries. Negotiating seasonal client seasonal terms.
- Monitoring company stock levels, actively selling stock in and out of season.
- Should have a minimum of 1 years’ experience within wholesale Sales.
- Highly motivated and Target Driven
- Good initiative, work independently aa well as be a strong team player.
- Can work under pressure to meet deadlines, with the ability to demonstrate excellent time management skill
- Able to travel to trade shows and brand meetings
- Confident, dynamic with excellent communication skills
- Industry contacts / client base would be ideal
- Excel literate
- Immediate level of Microsoft Office
- Full UK driving license
Salary: Basic Competitive plus On Target Bonus.