As Personal Assistant to the CEO you will be working with an inspiring leader responsible for the organisation of meetings, diary management, activities, projects and events planning appropriately whilst demonstrating the highest standards of verbal and written communication expected of a luxury brand. The successful applicant will be calm, diplomatic, proactive, and entirely discrete, proficient in MS Office ideally with luxury fashion industry experience, superb organisation and people skills.
- Diary management, developing a detailed understanding of company objectives in order to prioritise the CEO’s time.
- Co-ordinating meetings both internally and externally, time planning and juggling changing priorities.
- Ensure the CEO’s day to day engagements are timely with all attendees made are aware of the agenda prior to meeting.
- Prioritise daily activities, meet deadlines and multi-task.
- Update and maintain calendar and company shared spreadsheets ensuring accuracy and meticulous attention.
- Work closely with the CEO to provide support in completing tasks and ensuring deadlines are met.
- Deliver individual tasks whilst maintaining focus on overall objectives of the CEO.
- Ad-hoc management of special projects from inception to completion.
- Compose and draft daily correspondence and prepare presentations demonstrating excellent written communication and software skills.
- Oversee company travel; organising both domestic and international trips, booking flights, hotels and travel for the CEO, Creative Director and team as required.
- Manage and coordinate internal communications.
- Coordinate and organise internal and external activities including company and seasonal events with guestlist management as required.
- Oversee IT support and office management duties.
- Represent the brand and act as an ambassador through all communications.
- Run any company and personal tasks and errands as necessary.
- Minimum 3-4 years’ experience as a PA or EA within the fashion industry.
- Sound knowledge of the fashion market and understanding of seasonal objectives.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, impeccable presentation.
- Project and budget management experience.
- Experience working to tight deadlines, prioritising and managing changing priorities.
- Confident and resilient under pressure, adaptable and flexible.
- Meticulous organisation skills, dedication to work, punctuality and professionalism.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- Computer proficiency: Advanced Word, Excel and PowerPoint.