The Shard, London Bridge
Department – Customer Care
Reporting to the MyStylist Manager
MATCHESFASHION.COM is the global luxury-shopping destination for men and women, bringing together a modern edit of over 400 established and emerging designers. Experience MATCHESFASHION.COM online, in its London stores and at No.23, our private-shopping townhouse. With 30 years in luxury fashion, we deliver to over 190 countries and offer 24/7 advice through MyStylist, our dedicated fashion-concierge team.
To work within the MyStylist team, assisting to build and expand the online customer database through exceptional customer service and fashion knowledge. With an aim to maximising the eShop results in total, this position focuses on sales and maximises opportunities to achieve targets for the year.
- Day to day management of any customer enquiries (phone or email) regarding fashion advice and wardrobe outfits.
- This includes online queries regarding the Lookbook and moving forward any other online channels.
- Liaising with the Customer Care team on incoming calls and emails.
- Assist the management team in managing and reporting on online top spend customers.
- Identify opportunities to expand and develop new customers.
- Building strong client relationships and representing MATCHESFASHION.COM voice in any interaction with clients, ensuring verbal and written communication is of the highest standard.
- Driving sales through offering knowledgeable and professional styling advice to clients.
- Support Customer Care initiatives with an aim to increasing customer retention overall.
- Responding to every customer and keeping them up to date on the progress of their query.
- Ensure the Fulfillment department are up to date regarding order issues and priority shipments are processed and followed up.
- Ensure that the in-house processes and procedures are adhered to at all times by the team.
- Work with challenging customers in a professional and timely manner, turning a negative customer experience into an exceptionally positive one.
- Highlight and escalate stock discrepancies or issues to the relevant stock team.
- Excellent experience with MyStylist in an office environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Fluency in a second language is beneficial.
- Good team player.
- Excellent written skills and excellent communication skills.
- Able to take initiative.
- Excellent eye for detail and good organisational skills.
- Experience with Microsoft packages.
- All applicants must hold the right to work in the UK.
From the moment you join our team we aspire to make your employment experience an engaging and memorable one.
If you are passionate, hardworking and thrive in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, then please apply with a CV and covering letter stating your salary details and notice period.