Senior Pattern Cutter/ Pattern Manager
I am looking or a Head Pattern Cutter to join the HQ of a forward thinking womenswear formalwear fashion business, based in Hoi Phong.
Your responsibility will be to lead and develop local teams and improve efficiency.
- Mange the weekly productivity of the pattern development team
- Produce daily workflow plans for the team
- Standardize patterns and develop basic blocks.
- Work to critical path and take responsibility for new pattern development and amendments in line with key dates.
- An understanding of the UK market is required
- Experience in a similar role is essential
This role is open to applications from candidates currently based in the Far East, or in the UK looking to relocate, a relocation package and ex-pat benefits can be discussed.
Please apply with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.