Assistant Branch Merchandiser (level 2/3)
An exciting new Assistant Branch Merchandiser (level 2/3) role for a growing British Retail Brand based in Central London.
You will work under the guidance of the Senior Branch Merchandiser. Assist with the management of all aspects of branch merchandising, consistently analysing and reviewing company/store/brand performance and space.
Our client is a key premium and well loved brand in the UK high street, based in Central London they are challenging these difficult market conditions and continue to grow in the UK and internationally.
As an Assistant Branch Merchandiser (level 2/3) for this British Retail Brand based in Central London, you will;
- The role requires someone who wants to grow to be a strategic influence within the business and is able to challenge and grow sales working with our Host Partners and internally with the Area Managers & retail division.
- Under the guidance of and reporting to the Senior Branch Merchandiser:
- Accurate reporting to support business needs.
- Analysis of branch sales to maximise sales potential.
- Drive Sales by identifying store performance trends, risks and opportunities and providing feedback to the Senior Branch Merchandiser and liaising with product merchandise teams.
- Provide Analysis and feedback stock opportunities across brands, stores and product areas and influence the allocation strategy accordingly liaising with the core product merchandising teams.
- Provide and analyse commercial information relating to the business.
- Effectively plan sales & markdown strategies, and managing stock levels into the branches with the Allocation teams.
Plus much more...!
To be successful for this Assistant Branch Merchandiser (level 2/3) role you will need;
- A proven track record as an entry level Assistant Branch Merchandiser
Numerate and analytical
Accuracy and attention to detail
Ability to work well under pressure
Good Communication and presentation skills
Attractive pay and benefits