To manage & oversee all merchandising processes associated with your product categories, ensuring ranges are planned to maximise sales & profitability and that your team then trade them to realise their maximum potential.
Our client is the largest outdoor retailer in the UK, with a combined turnover of £210m operating nationwide and online. They are proud to be specialists with each fascia having its own identity supported by one central back office and due to their on going success are expanding their Head Office team.
- Create & manage your department critical path
- Deliver your department strategy, in conjunction with your buyer, ensuring it will deliver the required financial objectives
- Delivering a rigorous category budget
- Own the financial range planning processes, including
- Option frameworks
- Initial buy estimates
- Review presentations
- Space forward order writing process
- Deliver monthly trading reviews, plan & trade the WSSI
- Manage markdown & take overall responsibility for gross margin control
- Manage supplier trading meetings
- Ensure your team are trading your stock package as effectively & profitably as possible
- Manage relationships with internal customers through effective communication
This is an ideal role for a Junior Merchandiser who is looking to progress their career.
Offering competitive salary and excellent company benefits and a great work/life balance